BOSTON (AP) — Town election deadlines will be postponed as Massachusetts faces its third nor’easter in two weeks.
State secretary William Galvin announced Monday he obtained an injunction in Suffolk Superior Court postponing all municipal election deadlines for Tuesday, March 13.
These include deadlines for registering to vote, submitting nomination papers and obtaining nomination papers.
Voter registrations that were scheduled for 8 p.m. Tuesday night are rescheduled for 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Correction: 3D Gun-Lawsuit story WATCH
- Robocalls flooding your cellphone? Here’s how to fight them
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH