BOSTON (AP) — Town election deadlines will be postponed as Massachusetts faces its third nor’easter in two weeks.
State secretary William Galvin announced Monday he obtained an injunction in Suffolk Superior Court postponing all municipal election deadlines for Tuesday, March 13.
These include deadlines for registering to vote, submitting nomination papers and obtaining nomination papers.
Voter registrations that were scheduled for 8 p.m. Tuesday night are rescheduled for 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In reversal, Trump orders halt to his family separation rule WATCH
- More outbreaks of foodborne illnesses: Here’s what you need to know
- Trump to propose reorganizing the government, targeting safety net programs
- Iran lists demands for improving relations with US
- Maddow breaks down reading AP story on 'tender age' shelters