PITTSBURGH (AP) — Snow is falling across Pennsylvania and that’s causing some schools to delay opening or close for the day.
Motorists are asked to urge caution, especially on roads that have not been treated.
Temperatures in the western part of the state remain below freezing. Elsewhere, snow is mostly sticking on the grass and untreated surfaces because temperatures are at or above freezing.
The snow is expected to taper off from west to east on Tuesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Democrats subpoena Mueller report amid calls for impeachment
- 3 climbers presumed dead after Banff avalanche
- Man angry about virginity pleads guilty to threatening women
- A portrait of the White House and its culture of chaos, dishonesty VIEW
- Key takeaways from Robert Mueller's Russia report VIEW