PITTSBURGH (AP) — Snow is falling across Pennsylvania and that’s causing some schools to delay opening or close for the day.
Motorists are asked to urge caution, especially on roads that have not been treated.
Temperatures in the western part of the state remain below freezing. Elsewhere, snow is mostly sticking on the grass and untreated surfaces because temperatures are at or above freezing.
The snow is expected to taper off from west to east on Tuesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Bombshell book alleges a Vatican gay subculture, hypocrisy