PITTSBURGH (AP) — Snow is falling across Pennsylvania and that’s causing some schools to delay opening or close for the day.
Motorists are asked to urge caution, especially on roads that have not been treated.
Temperatures in the western part of the state remain below freezing. Elsewhere, snow is mostly sticking on the grass and untreated surfaces because temperatures are at or above freezing.
The snow is expected to taper off from west to east on Tuesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally