PITTSBURGH (AP) — Snow is falling across Pennsylvania and that’s causing some schools to delay opening or close for the day.
Motorists are asked to urge caution, especially on roads that have not been treated.
Temperatures in the western part of the state remain below freezing. Elsewhere, snow is mostly sticking on the grass and untreated surfaces because temperatures are at or above freezing.
The snow is expected to taper off from west to east on Tuesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Morning coffee results in $1,000 fine, expulsion from Venice
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- An American woman and her boyfriend were exploring Canada. They were found dead on a highway.
- Nobel laureate from Iraq told Trump that ISIS killed her family. 'Where are they now?' he asked.
- Plan to slow Western wildfires would clear strips of land