PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Snow failing across Pennsylvania is causing schools to close or delay opening in the western and central part of the state.
The snow is sticking to roadways and slowing motorists because conditions are slippery.
Parts of the state are under a winter weather advisory that will remain in effect until Wednesday morning.
Forecasters say as much as 6 inches of snow are possible in the higher elevations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination