PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Snow failing across Pennsylvania is causing schools to close or delay opening in the western and central part of the state.
The snow is sticking to roadways and slowing motorists because conditions are slippery.
Parts of the state are under a winter weather advisory that will remain in effect until Wednesday morning.
Forecasters say as much as 6 inches of snow are possible in the higher elevations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amazon dumps NYC headquarters and its promised 25,000 jobs
- Too big to sell: Airbus bids pained adieu to superjumbo A380 VIEW
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Congress OKs border deal; Trump will sign, declare emergency WATCH
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH