PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Snow failing across Pennsylvania is causing schools to close or delay opening in the western and central part of the state.
The snow is sticking to roadways and slowing motorists because conditions are slippery.
Parts of the state are under a winter weather advisory that will remain in effect until Wednesday morning.
Forecasters say as much as 6 inches of snow are possible in the higher elevations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH