PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Snow failing across Pennsylvania is causing schools to close or delay opening in the western and central part of the state.
The snow is sticking to roadways and slowing motorists because conditions are slippery.
Parts of the state are under a winter weather advisory that will remain in effect until Wednesday morning.
Forecasters say as much as 6 inches of snow are possible in the higher elevations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown