FITCHBURG, Wis. (AP) — A woman and her child escaped injury when a stray bullet went through a wall of their Fitchburg home.
Police say the bullet pierced the headboard of a bed where the woman and child were sleeping about 11:15 a.m. Monday, struck a VCR on a dresser and then lodged inside an interior wall.
WISC-TV reports that a suspect in the shooting was not immediately identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
Information from: WISC-TV, http://www.channel3000.com