FITCHBURG, Wis. (AP) — A woman and her child escaped injury when a stray bullet went through a wall of their Fitchburg home.
Police say the bullet pierced the headboard of a bed where the woman and child were sleeping about 11:15 a.m. Monday, struck a VCR on a dresser and then lodged inside an interior wall.
WISC-TV reports that a suspect in the shooting was not immediately identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department
Information from: WISC-TV, http://www.channel3000.com