LOS ANGELES (AP) — Showtime says “Masters of Sex” is at an end after four seasons.
The channel said Wednesday that the recently concluded season will be the final one for the drama series. “Masters of Sex” was inspired by the lives and groundbreaking work of sex researchers Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
Showtime is proud to have shared the exploration of America’s changing sexual mores with “Masters of Sex,” the channel said in a statement.
What turned out to be the series’ final episode aired in mid-November and included Masters and Johnson, played by Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, getting married.
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events