MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A sheriff’s office says a woman repeatedly shot a gun at her parents because her father wanted to keep watching the University of Georgia-Kentucky football game.
The Macon Telegraph reports 28-year-old Tambria Chaprii Palmer was arrested Saturday on charges including aggravated assault.
A Baldwin County sheriff’s Office report says Palmer changed the channel while her father, Darrell, was watching the game. It says the father turned off the television, blocking it from being turned back on.
The report says Palmer then said she would “send everyone in the house to hell,” loaded a gun and proceeded to empty the magazine as her parents scrambled for safety with their grandchildren.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- Navy SEALs were warned against reporting their chief for war crimes
- Justices seem ready to OK asking citizenship on census VIEW
- Militia leader said members were training to kill Obama, Clinton and Soros, FBI says WATCH
It’s unclear if Palmer has a lawyer.
Information from: The Telegraph, http://www.macontelegraph.com