MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A sheriff’s office says a woman repeatedly shot a gun at her parents because her father wanted to keep watching the University of Georgia-Kentucky football game.
The Macon Telegraph reports 28-year-old Tambria Chaprii Palmer was arrested Saturday on charges including aggravated assault.
A Baldwin County sheriff’s Office report says Palmer changed the channel while her father, Darrell, was watching the game. It says the father turned off the television, blocking it from being turned back on.
The report says Palmer then said she would “send everyone in the house to hell,” loaded a gun and proceeded to empty the magazine as her parents scrambled for safety with their grandchildren.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Democrats reject, conservatives deride Trump's 'non-starter' of a border wall deal
- 'Sister Wives' family makes home in inclusive Arizona city
- 2-for-1: Total lunar eclipse comes with supermoon bonus VIEW
It’s unclear if Palmer has a lawyer.
Information from: The Telegraph, http://www.macontelegraph.com