PASCAGOULA, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say the wife of an incarcerated former 3 Doors Down bassist tried to mail him prescription drugs.
The Sun Herald of Biloxi reports that 46-year-old Robin Nicole Harrell was arrested Wednesday. Jackson County Sheriff Mike Ezell says she is charged with introducing a controlled substance into a correctional facility.
Todd Harrell was hit with a similar charge earlier this month after Suboxone strips were found during a screening of incoming mail. Todd Harrell has been jailed since June on drug, firearm and domestic assault charges.
The band, known for songs such as “Kryptonite” and “I’m Here Without You,” suspended Harrell after his second-offense DUI in 2012. He later served prison time in Tennessee for causing a fatal 2013 crash while impaired by prescription drugs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No.'
- The coming California megastorm
Information from: The Sun Herald, http://www.sunherald.com