NEW AUGUSTA, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say an Alabama boy took his father’s SUV, drove into Mississippi and ran out of gas.
WDAM-TV reported Thursday that Perry County Sheriff Mitch Nobles says the boy took the vehicle and drove into Mississippi, where he eventually ran out of gas at the Circle K convenience store in New Augusta.
According to Nobles, the Mobile County boy was taken to the sheriff’s department and later released to his father.
Nobles says the boy will not face charges in Mississippi.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
- 'American Taliban' fighter to be released after 17 years VIEW
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Mnuchin says Tubman $20 bill design delayed past 2020
- Trump stalks out on Democrats, demands end of investigations VIEW
Information from: WDAM-TV, http://www.wdam.com