SEWARD, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a 27-year-old Seward man has died in a three-vehicle crash in southeastern Nebraska.
The Seward County Sheriff’s Office says Zaccary Golter was driving a car westbound on U.S. 34 east of Seward around 6:25 p.m. Thursday when the car crossed the center line and hit a minivan head-on. The sheriff’s office says another eastbound car also was involved in the crash.
The sheriff’s office says Golter was not wearing a seatbelt and died at the scene.
A 46-year-old woman driving the minivan was taken to a Lincoln hospital with injuries. The 57-year-old driver of the other car suffered minor injuries and declined medical treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH