SEWARD, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a 27-year-old Seward man has died in a three-vehicle crash in southeastern Nebraska.
The Seward County Sheriff’s Office says Zaccary Golter was driving a car westbound on U.S. 34 east of Seward around 6:25 p.m. Thursday when the car crossed the center line and hit a minivan head-on. The sheriff’s office says another eastbound car also was involved in the crash.
The sheriff’s office says Golter was not wearing a seatbelt and died at the scene.
A 46-year-old woman driving the minivan was taken to a Lincoln hospital with injuries. The 57-year-old driver of the other car suffered minor injuries and declined medical treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
- CNN drops suit against White House after Jim Acosta's press pass is fully restored