PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Damaged Amtrak wires are causing problems for some rail commuters in Philadelphia.
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says outbound service to Thorndale is suspended on SEPTA’s Paoli/Thorndale Line Monday.
Inbound service to Center City is suspended between Thorndale and Malvern Stations.
Passengers should expect delays.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen