PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Damaged Amtrak wires are causing problems for some rail commuters in Philadelphia.
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says outbound service to Thorndale is suspended on SEPTA’s Paoli/Thorndale Line Monday.
Inbound service to Center City is suspended between Thorndale and Malvern Stations.
Passengers should expect delays.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen