PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority is offering a discount fare for fans attending Sunday’s NFC Championship between the Eagles and Minnesota Vikings.
The $4 roundtrip pass goes on sale Friday and can be used to get to and from the game on the Broad Street Line subway.
The passes will be sold at 15th Street Station, Frankford Transportation Center, Olney Transportation Center, 69th Street Transportation Center and SEPTA Headquarters.
The passes will also be sold for cash only on game day starting at 10 a.m. at Fern Rock Transportation Center, at the Dilworth Park entrance to the City Hall Station and at the Walnut/Locust Station.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department
SEPTA is expecting 18,000 riders.