WAUTOMA, Wis. (AP) — Two people are dead following separate car accidents over the weekend in central Wisconsin.
One of the victims was a 47-year-old woman who lost control of her truck at about 2 p.m. Sunday near Plainfield while going southbound on Interstate 39. The Wisconsin State Patrol says the woman was ejected from her truck when it went into a ditch and rolled.
WBAY-TV reports the name of the woman has not been released.
On Saturday afternoon, a 21-year-old man died in a crash in the Town of Charlestown when the car he was a passenger in struck a culvert and rolled after the 17-year-old boy who was driving lost control. The victim was identified as Darius Finnie.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Updated COVID shots are coming. Will they be too late?
- Once a crucial refuge, ‘gayborhoods’ lose LGBTQ appeal in major cities
The television station reports that three other passengers were injured in the accident.
Both accidents are under investigation.
Information from: WBAY-TV, http://www.wbay.com