TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities have released photos and video of a woman who may have left a newborn infant at Tucson International Airport last month.
Tucson Airport Authority officials say investigators still are trying to identify the woman, who may be the baby boy’s mother.
An airport employee found the child Jan. 14 abandoned in a restroom near the rental car counters.
Authorities say the infant was lying on a changing table and had been cleaned and wrapped up after being born.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
They say the baby is healthy and remains in the care of the Arizona Department of Child Safety.
TAA officials say the woman possibly gave birth in a Concourse B restroom, then took the baby to a family bathroom in the baggage claim area to clean up before abandoning the child.