NOME, Alaska (AP) — A Nome man is missing after falling off a fishing boat.
Alaska State Troopers say 56-year-old Anthony Shelp fell overboard Friday morning.
Family members tried to pull him back on board but could not.
The Coast Guard and search and rescue personnel from Nome searched unsuccessfully for Shelp. He had not been found as of Monday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Miami Beach struggles with spring break violence, big crowds VIEW
- How immune are we? Why knowing this is essential for post-pandemic life
Troopers say foul weather hampered additional search efforts.