PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — A South Dakota lawmaker says he does not know how a racy image and joke appeared on his personal Facebook page, and that he had the post deleted as soon as he found out about it.
Republican Representative Tim Goodwin of Rapid City says he was in “shock” when he saw the post and had to get a legislative page to take it down when he found out about it Wednesday. Goodwin says he did not post it.
KELO.com reports the photo was of a woman with a plunging neckline along with a joke about the size of a woman’s breasts.
Goodwin tells The Associated Press he has a “crystal clean record of respecting the other sex” and would never post something “off-color.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
Goodwin says he was among South Dakota lawmakers who attended sexual harassment training last month.