PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — A South Dakota lawmaker says he does not know how a racy image and joke appeared on his personal Facebook page, and that he had the post deleted as soon as he found out about it.
Republican Representative Tim Goodwin of Rapid City says he was in “shock” when he saw the post and had to get a legislative page to take it down when he found out about it Wednesday. Goodwin says he did not post it.
KELO.com reports the photo was of a woman with a plunging neckline along with a joke about the size of a woman’s breasts.
Goodwin tells The Associated Press he has a “crystal clean record of respecting the other sex” and would never post something “off-color.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Goodwin says he was among South Dakota lawmakers who attended sexual harassment training last month.