LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — The University of Nebraska State Museum’s Science Cafe is moving to a new location in Lincoln for its series of free events.
The events will take place at the Happy Raven, a local craft beer bar in Lincoln. The events are scheduled for the fourth Tuesday of each month, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Science Cafe is a casual, educational and entertaining series where those who are at least 21 years old can hear from scientists and ask questions in an informal setting. Food is available for purchase from The Gilded Swine, and a cash bar is available.
A full schedule of events is available at http://museum.unl.edu/sciencecafe
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'