LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — The University of Nebraska State Museum’s Science Cafe is moving to a new location in Lincoln for its series of free events.
The events will take place at the Happy Raven, a local craft beer bar in Lincoln. The events are scheduled for the fourth Tuesday of each month, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Science Cafe is a casual, educational and entertaining series where those who are at least 21 years old can hear from scientists and ask questions in an informal setting. Food is available for purchase from The Gilded Swine, and a cash bar is available.
A full schedule of events is available at http://museum.unl.edu/sciencecafe
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amazon dumps NYC headquarters and its promised 25,000 jobs
- Too big to sell: Airbus bids pained adieu to superjumbo A380 VIEW
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Congress OKs border deal; Trump will sign, declare emergency WATCH
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH