TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) — A school janitor in New Jersey has pleaded guilty to distributing child pornography.
Under terms of the plea, 44-year-old Randy Hull of South Toms River on Tuesday has forfeited his job with the Long Branch public school system.
Hull was arrested in 2016 as part of a six-month investigation conducted by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. “Operation Statewide” tracked child pornography that was circulating on file-sharing networks.
Hull is scheduled to be sentenced in March.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them