BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Sanford Health officials in North Dakota and South Dakota will take part in a conference in Vatican City about using the latest scientific breakthroughs to “Unite to Cure” people around the world.
The Bismarck Tribune reports that the Fourth International Vatican Conference will be held next week from April 26-28.
David Pearce is the president of Sioux Falls, South Dakota-based Sanford Research. He says the conference is a “tremendous platform for Sanford to present.”
Sanford officials will present on a variety of topics, including some of their research and clinical trials. They’ll be joined by scientists, doctors, faith leaders, government officials and philanthropists, including Pope Francis, as well as Meghan McCain and Dr. Mehmet Oz.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump lashes out at FBI director, raising alarm among law enforcement officials
- Boris Johnson accused of hiding in fridge to avoid interview with TV anchor
- Rescuer describes horror of New Zealand's silent eruption
- Brazil's Bolsonaro calls activist Greta Thunberg a "brat"
- Time's Person of the Year is its youngest ever: Greta Thunberg, the teen climate activist
Information from: Bismarck Tribune, http://www.bismarcktribune.com