NEW YORK (AP) — Sandra Bullock has adopted a 3-year-old girl named Laila.
The adoption was reported by People Magazine in a cover story published Wednesday. Bullock posed for photos with Laila and her son for the magazine.
Bullock previously adopted Louis Bardo, a 3-year-old boy born in New Orleans.
A representative for Bullock didn’t return messages Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You should probably replace some of your fabric face masks
- Honestie Hodges, whose mistreatment by police led to changes, dies of COVID. She was 14.
- Trump pardons Flynn despite guilty plea in Russia probe
- Secret Hasidic wedding in Brooklyn draws thousands of guests, $15K fine
- A Trump-boosting sheriff earned White House visits. Now she's charged with theft.