NEW YORK (AP) — Sandra Bullock has adopted a 3-year-old girl named Laila.
The adoption was reported by People Magazine in a cover story published Wednesday. Bullock posed for photos with Laila and her son for the magazine.
Bullock previously adopted Louis Bardo, a 3-year-old boy born in New Orleans.
A representative for Bullock didn’t return messages Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. warns against travel to 80% of world due to coronavirus
- The 12 jurors deliberating in the trial of Derek Chauvin
- Tesla with 'no one' driving crashes in Texas, killing two people
- Image of Queen Elizabeth II sitting alone at Philip's funeral breaks hearts around the world
- COVID once spared the young. Now more are being hospitalized.