CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Jeffrey Rose, the head of New Hampshire’s recently revamped Department of Natural and Cultural Resources, says he is not seeking reappointment.
Republican Gov. Chris Sununu said Wednesday he appreciates Rose’s dedication and professionalism, and leadership.
Rose has been a commissioner for five years. He started as commissioner of the Department of Resources and Economic Development.
He spent nine years working for BAE Systems in Nashua and served as director of public affairs for its Electronic Systems sector.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95