CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Jeffrey Rose, the head of New Hampshire’s recently revamped Department of Natural and Cultural Resources, says he is not seeking reappointment.
Republican Gov. Chris Sununu said Wednesday he appreciates Rose’s dedication and professionalism, and leadership.
Rose has been a commissioner for five years. He started as commissioner of the Department of Resources and Economic Development.
He spent nine years working for BAE Systems in Nashua and served as director of public affairs for its Electronic Systems sector.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- What happens when 25,000 Amazon workers flush toilets?
- 5 things to watch this week in the Mueller probe
- Trump threatens shutdown in wild encounter with Democrats WATCH
- 4 journalists and a newspaper are Time's Person of the Year
- 'Truth isn't truth' tops list of notable quotes in 2018