CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Jeffrey Rose, the head of New Hampshire’s recently revamped Department of Natural and Cultural Resources, says he is not seeking reappointment.
Republican Gov. Chris Sununu said Wednesday he appreciates Rose’s dedication and professionalism, and leadership.
Rose has been a commissioner for five years. He started as commissioner of the Department of Resources and Economic Development.
He spent nine years working for BAE Systems in Nashua and served as director of public affairs for its Electronic Systems sector.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- 3 dead, state capital battered as storms rake Missouri VIEW
- Officials fighting U.S. measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air-travel ban
- Trump, Pelosi trade insults as their feud heats up VIEW
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent