CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Jeffrey Rose, the head of New Hampshire’s recently revamped Department of Natural and Cultural Resources, says he is not seeking reappointment.
Republican Gov. Chris Sununu said Wednesday he appreciates Rose’s dedication and professionalism, and leadership.
Rose has been a commissioner for five years. He started as commissioner of the Department of Resources and Economic Development.
He spent nine years working for BAE Systems in Nashua and served as director of public affairs for its Electronic Systems sector.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump campaign selling email and phone lists for millions of supporters
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Sen. Warren: DNA test shows I have Native American heritage
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring