RAMONA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a man who robbed a bank in central San Diego County.
The robbery of a Chase Bank branch in Ramona was reported to sheriff’s deputies around 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
A witness told deputies that the man, who got away before deputies arrived, had threatened that he had a gun.
No one was injured, and the investigation was turned over to the FBI.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amazon dumps NYC headquarters and its promised 25,000 jobs
- Too big to sell: Airbus bids pained adieu to superjumbo A380 VIEW
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Congress OKs border deal; Trump will sign, declare emergency WATCH
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH