RAMONA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a man who robbed a bank in central San Diego County.
The robbery of a Chase Bank branch in Ramona was reported to sheriff’s deputies around 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
A witness told deputies that the man, who got away before deputies arrived, had threatened that he had a gun.
No one was injured, and the investigation was turned over to the FBI.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- What happens when 25,000 Amazon workers flush toilets?
- 5 things to watch this week in the Mueller probe
- Trump threatens shutdown in wild encounter with Democrats WATCH
- 4 journalists and a newspaper are Time's Person of the Year
- Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhood' in private WATCH