RAMONA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a man who robbed a bank in central San Diego County.
The robbery of a Chase Bank branch in Ramona was reported to sheriff’s deputies around 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
A witness told deputies that the man, who got away before deputies arrived, had threatened that he had a gun.
No one was injured, and the investigation was turned over to the FBI.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At Costco food-sample line, gunfire, death and unanswered questions
- Citing ‘painful’ family situation, Shanahan withdraws as Pentagon nominee
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's boasts, blasts and promises at rally
- Scientists record singing by rare right whale for first time WATCH
- Hicks rebuffs questions on Trump White House in interview VIEW