RAMONA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a man who robbed a bank in central San Diego County.
The robbery of a Chase Bank branch in Ramona was reported to sheriff’s deputies around 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
A witness told deputies that the man, who got away before deputies arrived, had threatened that he had a gun.
No one was injured, and the investigation was turned over to the FBI.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Garbage from Washington state's booming pot industry clogs gutters, sewers and landfills
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weedkiller, report says
- 'Queen of Soul' Aretha Franklin dies at 76 WATCH
- British Columbia declares state of emergency over wildfires
- Former US security leaders blast Trump for yanking clearance VIEW