RAMONA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a man who robbed a bank in central San Diego County.
The robbery of a Chase Bank branch in Ramona was reported to sheriff’s deputies around 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
A witness told deputies that the man, who got away before deputies arrived, had threatened that he had a gun.
No one was injured, and the investigation was turned over to the FBI.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump to propose reorganizing the government, targeting safety net programs
- Melania Trump dons 'I really don't care, do u?' jacket
- Iran lists demands for improving relations with US
- Koko, beloved gorilla who learned to use sign language, has died
- White House proposes federal government overhaul