RAMONA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a man who robbed a bank in central San Diego County.
The robbery of a Chase Bank branch in Ramona was reported to sheriff’s deputies around 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
A witness told deputies that the man, who got away before deputies arrived, had threatened that he had a gun.
No one was injured, and the investigation was turned over to the FBI.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- ‘It was like a zoo:’ Death on an unruly, overcrowded Everest
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW