CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A Riverton man accused of kidnapping a 95-year-old Casper woman has pleaded not guilty.
The Casper Star-Tribune reports 20-year-old Kyle Martin pleaded not guilty to six felony charges on Thursday.
He could face up to life in prison if convicted.
Martin’s trial date is to be determined.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI conducted search at his Mar-a-Lago estate
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
Police say they found Martin on March 20 driving a stolen car with the woman in the trunk of the car.
Police say the woman had cuts on her head and face.
According to court documents, the woman told police that two armed men kidnapped her.
A Casper Police Department spokesman said Wednesday that they do not have the second suspect in custody.
Information from: Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune, http://www.trib.com