NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (AP) — A Rhode Island man is facing charges of driving under the influence in connection with a head-on crash last year that left a woman dead.
WJAR-TV reports that Kenneth DeRobbio of North Kingstown pleaded not guilty on Friday to the charge of DUI resulting in death, as well as a number of other charges, including possession of a controlled substance. He is 38 years old.
Sixty-nine-year-old Carol Isacco of Coventry died in the June 10, 2017 crash, which occurred on Ten Rod Road in North Kingstown.
DeRobbio’s bail was set at $30,000.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 29 VIEW
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Death toll rises in California wildfire, matching deadliest VIEW
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news