NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (AP) — A Rhode Island man is facing charges of driving under the influence in connection with a head-on crash last year that left a woman dead.
WJAR-TV reports that Kenneth DeRobbio of North Kingstown pleaded not guilty on Friday to the charge of DUI resulting in death, as well as a number of other charges, including possession of a controlled substance. He is 38 years old.
Sixty-nine-year-old Carol Isacco of Coventry died in the June 10, 2017 crash, which occurred on Ten Rod Road in North Kingstown.
DeRobbio’s bail was set at $30,000.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports