NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (AP) — A Rhode Island man is facing charges of driving under the influence in connection with a head-on crash last year that left a woman dead.
WJAR-TV reports that Kenneth DeRobbio of North Kingstown pleaded not guilty on Friday to the charge of DUI resulting in death, as well as a number of other charges, including possession of a controlled substance. He is 38 years old.
Sixty-nine-year-old Carol Isacco of Coventry died in the June 10, 2017 crash, which occurred on Ten Rod Road in North Kingstown.
DeRobbio’s bail was set at $30,000.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
- Sheriff: 11 people dead after Missouri tourist boat accident
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover