COPPELL, Texas (AP) — Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationwide are up this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide rose 4 cents this week to reach $2.37. Gasoline prices across the country increased 3 cents to reach an average $2.59 per gallon.
The association survey found San Antonio has the cheapest gasoline in Texas this week at an average $2.30 per gallon. Drivers in Midland and Odessa face the state’s highest gasoline prices at an average $2.55 per gallon.
AAA experts say crude oil has been selling for higher rates the past few months and those market prices are now trickling down to consumers.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach