COPPELL, Texas (AP) — Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationwide are up this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide rose 4 cents this week to reach $2.37. Gasoline prices across the country increased 3 cents to reach an average $2.59 per gallon.
The association survey found San Antonio has the cheapest gasoline in Texas this week at an average $2.30 per gallon. Drivers in Midland and Odessa face the state’s highest gasoline prices at an average $2.55 per gallon.
AAA experts say crude oil has been selling for higher rates the past few months and those market prices are now trickling down to consumers.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH