COPPELL, Texas (AP) — Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationwide are up this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide rose 4 cents this week to reach $2.37. Gasoline prices across the country increased 3 cents to reach an average $2.59 per gallon.
The association survey found San Antonio has the cheapest gasoline in Texas this week at an average $2.30 per gallon. Drivers in Midland and Odessa face the state’s highest gasoline prices at an average $2.55 per gallon.
AAA experts say crude oil has been selling for higher rates the past few months and those market prices are now trickling down to consumers.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH