COPPELL, Texas (AP) — Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationwide are up this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide rose 4 cents this week to reach $2.37. Gasoline prices across the country increased 3 cents to reach an average $2.59 per gallon.
The association survey found San Antonio has the cheapest gasoline in Texas this week at an average $2.30 per gallon. Drivers in Midland and Odessa face the state’s highest gasoline prices at an average $2.55 per gallon.
AAA experts say crude oil has been selling for higher rates the past few months and those market prices are now trickling down to consumers.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect