BARTLETT, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire resort is telling guests it’s refunding deposits on 10 weddings.
WMUR-TV reports Attitash Mountain Resort in Bartlett, which is under new management, says it severely regrets that the guests are being put in this unfortunate situation. A specific reason for the cancellations wasn’t immediately known.
Samantha Lary was scheduled to be married at the Bartlett hotel in September. Weeks ago, her parents said they got an email informing them that new management coming in the spring may not honor their block of guest rooms. On Friday, they got a call that the wedding was canceled, too.
Maryann Lary, the mother of the bride, said she was in shock.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
- People are having COVID parties to spread the virus. That's 'Russian roulette,' doctors warn
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com