CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Registration has opened for New Hampshire’s “Becoming an Outdoors-Woman” Deep Sea Fishing Adventure course.
The daylong trip takes place Saturday, June 2. Participants will leave Hampton and go 25 miles offshore to drop lines for groundfish, such as haddock and pollock.
They’ll learn how to use saltwater fishing rods and reels, how to bait the hook and successfully land a fish.
Online registration opened Monday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- 3 dead, state capital battered as storms rake Missouri VIEW
- Officials fighting U.S. measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air-travel ban
- Trump, Pelosi trade insults as their feud heats up VIEW
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent