CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Registration has opened for New Hampshire’s “Becoming an Outdoors-Woman” Deep Sea Fishing Adventure course.
The daylong trip takes place Saturday, June 2. Participants will leave Hampton and go 25 miles offshore to drop lines for groundfish, such as haddock and pollock.
They’ll learn how to use saltwater fishing rods and reels, how to bait the hook and successfully land a fish.
Online registration opened Monday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV
- 'Nobody should work here — ever': Teen uses intercom to quit Walmart
- Some link depression, failed LASIK
- 12-year-old in China kills his mother, then returns to school, igniting an outcry