CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Registration has opened for New Hampshire’s “Becoming an Outdoors-Woman” Deep Sea Fishing Adventure course.
The daylong trip takes place Saturday, June 2. Participants will leave Hampton and go 25 miles offshore to drop lines for groundfish, such as haddock and pollock.
They’ll learn how to use saltwater fishing rods and reels, how to bait the hook and successfully land a fish.
Online registration opened Monday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95