DENVER (AP) — Regis’ College of Business and Economics will be named the Anderson College of Business after an alumnus who gave the university $10 million.
School officials say the gift from Andy Anderson, president and CEO of a construction services firm based in Minnesota, is the single largest in school history. The 1990 Regis business graduate says he has relied heavily on his Jesuit education to make the right business decisions to serve his customers and his community.
Tim Keane, dean of the college, notes that Anderson has been key to guiding the college’s strategic direction since its launch three years ago.
Regis has four campuses in the Denver metro area and Colorado Springs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FEMA plans to test national alert system on Oct. 4
- ‘Victoria’s Secret Karen’ video: Lawsuits show what viewers didn’t see
- Human body found in the mouth of 14-foot Florida alligator
- David Brooks and the $78 airport meal the internet is talking about
- Atmospheric river, early-season bomb cyclone to hit Pacific Northwest