EAST HANOVER, N.J. (AP) — “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars have received the red carpet treatment at the grand opening of a co-star’s Italian restaurant.
NJ.com (http://bit.ly/2rAnXQM ) reports owner Joe Gorga and his sister, Teresa Giudice (joo-DEE’-chay), celebrated the opening of Gorga’s Homemade Pasta and Pizza on Thursday.
Gorga says the restaurant is a tribute to his mother, who died in March.
Other cast members who attended the opening include Danielle Staub, Siggy Flicker and Dolores Catania. Flicker and Catania recently opened a gym near the restaurant.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Air New Zealand announces plan to weigh passengers before boarding
- Why orcas keep sinking boats
- Netflix restricts password sharing, leaving some angry and confused
- Tara Reade, who accused Biden of assault, says she has moved to Russia
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Gorga owns a construction and real estate development business. His wife, Melissa Gorga, runs a Montclair clothing boutique.
Bravo hasn’t announced when the show’s eighth season will return.
Information from: NJ Advance Media.