TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey has been arrested on a charge of stealing a phone charging cord from an Uber driver.
Court records show the former Alabama player was arrested Thursday on a third-degree robbery charge in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
The 21-year-old Humphrey is free on bond after being held briefly.
The Tuscaloosa News reports that records show an Uber driver claimed Humphrey borrowed a $15 charger on a pre-dawn ride to a University of Alabama campus hotel on Jan. 13 but refused to return it.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
A charging document says Humphrey elbowed the driver and balled up a fist.
A Ravens statement says Humphrey told the team there was a misunderstanding over a phone charger he thought was his.
An attorney representing Humphrey didn’t immediately return a phone call seeking comment.