ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz has recreated the front of his “Pink Trap House” for a holiday “Trap Wonderland.”
News media report it’s next door to his management company, which has decked its parking lot with Christmas lights and offers activities for children.
Early visitors included Kimberly Thomas of Columbia, South Carolina. She told WXIA-TV her children were eager to see it.
A house painted hot pink, with the word “TRAP” over the door, was used for a listening party for the album “Pretty Girls Like Trap Music.” Hundreds of people showed up daily to see and photograph it during the summer. It was repainted after the lease ended.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
2 Chainz tells WAGA-TV it was “almost like a good luck charm,” and he wanted to “rebirth it for the holidays.”