BOSTON (AP) — Rapper Kendrick Lamar and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are among the celebrities, athletes and business leaders heading to Boston for Forbes’ Under 30 Summit.
The four-day event focused on technology and business starts Sunday and runs through Wednesday.
It includes panel discussions, competitions for startup companies, networking opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs, as well as musical performances and other celebrity-driven events.
The events are being staged at prominent locations across the Boston-area, including City Hall Plaza, historic Faneuil (FAN’-yul) Hall, the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Fenway Park area.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Troops stormed a prison. They found inmates had built a luxury resort.
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Florida school district orders removal of all books with gay characters before slightly backing off
- Plane that crashed, killing Rep. Peltola's husband, had over 500 pounds of meat and antlers on board
- House Republicans make their case for Biden impeachment inquiry at first hearing
More than 7,000 people are expected to attend.
Actor Ashton Kutcher, actress Evan Rachel Wood, skier Lindsay Vonn, model Karlie Kloss and television chef Ayesha Curry are among the other notable summit speakers.