BOSTON (AP) — Rapper Kendrick Lamar and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are among the celebrities, athletes and business leaders heading to Boston for Forbes’ Under 30 Summit.
The four-day event focused on technology and business starts Sunday and runs through Wednesday.
It includes panel discussions, competitions for startup companies, networking opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs, as well as musical performances and other celebrity-driven events.
The events are being staged at prominent locations across the Boston-area, including City Hall Plaza, historic Faneuil (FAN’-yul) Hall, the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Fenway Park area.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
More than 7,000 people are expected to attend.
Actor Ashton Kutcher, actress Evan Rachel Wood, skier Lindsay Vonn, model Karlie Kloss and television chef Ayesha Curry are among the other notable summit speakers.