LONDON (AP) — Officials say Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Tindall is expecting her second child.
She and her husband, retired rugby player Mike Tindall, already have a two-year-old daughter named Mia.
Zara Tindall was a champion equestrian using her maiden name Zara Phillips. She switched to her married name this year.
Officials say the couple’s second child is due in late spring.
Most Read Stories
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- Instant analysis: Three thoughts from the Seahawks' romp over the Giants at MetLife Stadium
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Analysis | Three thoughts from No. 15 WSU's 28-0 win over Colorado
- Seahawks gain control of their emotions, and the ball, to finally break loose from Giants, 24-7
Elizabeth, 90, and her 95-year-old husband Prince Philip already have five great-grandchildren.