SOLEN, N.D. (AP) — Morton County authorities say preliminary findings indicate a propane leak might have caused a weekend house explosion in rural Solen.
Sheriff’s officials say a man was walking out of the home Sunday morning when it exploded and caught fire. He survived but suffered an arm injury. The home was destroyed.
The Bismarck Tribune reports the incident remains under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Marin, once known for vaccine skeptics, now tells them ‘you’re not welcome’
- Supreme Court rejects bump stock ban cases
- U.S. Supreme Court takes on Clean Water Act in Idaho couple's case
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- His mom's house flooded during Ian. He swam a half-mile to save her
Information from: Bismarck Tribune, http://www.bismarcktribune.com