ENCINITAS, Calif. (AP) — They were making a list but police say it was more naughty than nice.
The San Diego Union-Tribune (http://bit.ly/1JcBEaL ) says two probationers who were arrested in a car containing stolen packages Tuesday in Encinitas also had a “to-do” list.
On it were the words: “steal mail and shoplift.”
Their Dodge Charger was stopped after an Amazon.com delivery driver reported someone following his truck and picking up packages he dropped at homes.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- People dumped their pets into lakes, officials say. Now football-size goldfish are taking over.
- Man with coronavirus disguises as wife on Indonesian flight
- Why so many people have the worst summer cold ever
Authorities say they found five stolen packages, drugs, methamphetamine, heroin, a gun and stolen mail addressed to 13 people.
Nineteen-year-old Kristina Green and 38-year-old Gary Withers of San Diego were arrested on suspicion of gun, drug and theft crimes. It’s unclear if they have attorneys..