DANVERS, Mass. (AP) — Police say they found more than a dozen empty ammunition shell casings inside a restroom at a Massachusetts high school.
Danvers police say they found the 13 shell casings inside the boy’s bathroom at the sports stadium at Essex Technical High School.
The Salem News reports the casings were first discovered by school officials Wednesday afternoon after the school hosted two lacrosse games and a track meet.
Principal Brad Morgan says he’s informed parents and guardians of students of the investigation. Morgan says police are investigating with the cooperation of school personnel.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
No classes are being held this week because it’s vacation week.
Information from: The Salem (Mass.) News, http://www.salemnews.com