LONDON (AP) — A hamster named Marvin has joined Prince William and his wife Kate’s household.
Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, told a 9-year-old girl about Marvin during a school visit Wednesday.
The schoolgirl, named only as Darcey, says Kate told her that 1-year-old Princess Charlotte likes it when Marvin’s whiskers tickle her face.
There was no word on whether her 2-year-old brother Prince George likes Marvin too.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hawaii authorities say 33 swimmers were harassing dolphins WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Probiotic supplements may do the opposite of boosting your gut health
- California reparations amount, if any, left to politicians
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Twitter feed suspended over anti-trans tweets
Kensington Palace officials later confirmed the account. The family also has a dog named Lupo.