SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — Southern California authorities say a pregnant woman shot while sitting in a parked car is expected to survive and so is her unborn child.
The Orange County Register reports the shooting happened Saturday night on a residential block in Santa Ana.
The victim, who was not immediately identified, was treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound.
Sgt. Matt Wharton says the suspect is a male but investigators don’t have a description or possible motive.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH