SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — Southern California authorities say a pregnant woman shot while sitting in a parked car is expected to survive and so is her unborn child.
The Orange County Register reports the shooting happened Saturday night on a residential block in Santa Ana.
The victim, who was not immediately identified, was treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound.
Sgt. Matt Wharton says the suspect is a male but investigators don’t have a description or possible motive.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW