NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Nashville Predators Foundation is giving out grants totaling more than $600,000.
A total of 149 grants will be distributed at a ceremony May 2 in Nashville.
The funds represent the largest one-time donation in the foundation’s history, outpacing last year’s previous mark of $515,000.
The grants will be given to Nashville and Middle Tennessee community service and charitable organizations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead
The foundation has awarded more than $5 million in grants to organizations since its inception in 1998.