BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A Powerball ticket sold in Alexander is worth $100,000 in the latest drawing.
North Dakota lottery officials say the ticket matched four white balls and the Powerball in Saturday’s drawing to win the game’s $50,000 third prize, and an option that was purchased doubled the amount.
The winning numbers were 17, 21, 26, 47 and 54, and the Powerball was 7.
The odds of winning the third prize in Powerball are 1 in about 913,000. This is the third $100,000 Powerball prize won in North Dakota in a month’s time.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Turkey: 'Atrocious' recording suggests killer used drugs VIEW
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- A reader's guide to 12 Trump administration targets House Democrats are preparing to investigate
- Utility emailed Northern California woman about power-line problems 1 day before fire
The winner has about six months to claim the prize.
Powerball is played in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The jackpot is at $127 million for the next drawing, on Wednesday.