BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A Powerball ticket sold in Alexander is worth $100,000 in the latest drawing.
North Dakota lottery officials say the ticket matched four white balls and the Powerball in Saturday’s drawing to win the game’s $50,000 third prize, and an option that was purchased doubled the amount.
The winning numbers were 17, 21, 26, 47 and 54, and the Powerball was 7.
The odds of winning the third prize in Powerball are 1 in about 913,000. This is the third $100,000 Powerball prize won in North Dakota in a month’s time.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
The winner has about six months to claim the prize.
Powerball is played in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The jackpot is at $127 million for the next drawing, on Wednesday.