BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A Powerball ticket sold in Alexander is worth $100,000 in the latest drawing.
North Dakota lottery officials say the ticket matched four white balls and the Powerball in Saturday’s drawing to win the game’s $50,000 third prize, and an option that was purchased doubled the amount.
The winning numbers were 17, 21, 26, 47 and 54, and the Powerball was 7.
The odds of winning the third prize in Powerball are 1 in about 913,000. This is the third $100,000 Powerball prize won in North Dakota in a month’s time.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020 WATCH
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
The winner has about six months to claim the prize.
Powerball is played in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The jackpot is at $127 million for the next drawing, on Wednesday.