REVERE, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say they are investigating the suspicious death of a woman inside a house in Massachusetts.
Revere police and state police homicide detectives assigned to the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office say the woman’s body was found late Saturday afternoon. A preliminary examination showed signs of trauma.
The medical examiner’s office will determine the cause and manner of death.
The woman’s name is being withheld until family members are notified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events