INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Police say a woman trying to steal a video camera from an Indianapolis store escaped after throwing feces at a security worker.
Indianapolis police responded Tuesday to a Menards on the city’s east side and a loss prevention officer told them that he saw the shoplifting suspect remove the camera from its packaging and place it into a bag.
The officer told police that when he tried to stop the woman from leaving she reached into her pants, pulled out a handful of feces and threw it at him. He says the feces hit him in the chest. Police say the woman ran out the door and escaped.
Police say the camera was recovered and they’re trying to identify the woman.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amazon dumps NYC headquarters and its promised 25,000 jobs
- Too big to sell: Airbus bids pained adieu to superjumbo A380 VIEW
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Congress OKs border deal; Trump will sign, declare emergency WATCH
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH