NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) — A woman has been stabbed to death in New Bedford.
Authorities say police responding to reports of a woman screaming and bleeding found the victim outside a residence at about 1:30 a.m. Monday.
The victim, identified as 34-year-old Chantel Bruno, of Wareham, was taken to Sat. Luke’s Hospital where she was pronounced dead at about 2:30 a.m.
There was no immediate word of an arrest.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19