HANCOCK, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire say a woman has been seriously injured in a crash in Hancock.
WMUR-TV reports police responded to the crash on Route 202 in Hancock around 12:16 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a vehicle drive by 35-year-old Vanessa Jarvis, of Hillsborough, crossed into oncoming traffic and struck a vehicle driven by 29-year-old Griffen Fletcher, of Jaffrey.
First responders extricated Jarvis from the vehicle. She suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to UMass Medical Center in Worcester. Fletcher was treated for minor injuries at a nearby hospital.
Police continue to investigate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Trump White House counsel Cipollone to testify to 1/6 panel
- Parade shooting suspect bought 5 weapons despite threats
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com