ALBURGH, Vt. (AP) — Vermont police say a woman robbed an Alburgh-area credit union bank and made off with an undisclosed sum.
Vermont State Police responded to the scene Tuesday around 5 p.m. WPTZ-TV reports a woman dressed in blue jeans, a dark jacket, and a scarf walked into the bank and demanded money.
She then ran off, and was last seen on Alburgh’s Main Street. Police say no one was injured.
The credit union will be open at its regular time Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A hunt for clues in Hawaii after a tourist couple falls ill with coronavirus
- A small bookstore pondered its future after a day without a sale. After a tweet, it became overwhelmed with orders.
- Pizza sends record number of people to the ER
- Everyone loved George Washington — until he became president
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
No other information was immediately available.
Information from: WPTZ-TV, http://www.thechamplainchannel.com