ALBURGH, Vt. (AP) — Vermont police say a woman robbed an Alburgh-area credit union bank and made off with an undisclosed sum.
Vermont State Police responded to the scene Tuesday around 5 p.m. WPTZ-TV reports a woman dressed in blue jeans, a dark jacket, and a scarf walked into the bank and demanded money.
She then ran off, and was last seen on Alburgh’s Main Street. Police say no one was injured.
The credit union will be open at its regular time Wednesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- Parents forget newborn baby in Hamburg taxi
- Officials fighting U.S. measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air-travel ban
- Anna the anaconda got pregnant all by herself — by 'virgin birth'
No other information was immediately available.
Information from: WPTZ-TV, http://www.thechamplainchannel.com