KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police say a shooting at a Tennessee home has killed a woman and hospitalized two teenagers.
Knoxville police Lt. Chris McCarter tells news outlets that 29-year-old Denise Stevens was pronounced dead at a hospital after the shooting Sunday night. The other two victims, 18-year-old Abdul Tahir and 19-year-old Deantrea Woods, were treated and released.
McCarter says three children who were inside the home were not injured.
Police say in a Facebook post that investigators do not believe the shooting was random.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
Police did not release further details.