KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police say a shooting at a Tennessee home has killed a woman and hospitalized two teenagers.
Knoxville police Lt. Chris McCarter tells news outlets that 29-year-old Denise Stevens was pronounced dead at a hospital after the shooting Sunday night. The other two victims, 18-year-old Abdul Tahir and 19-year-old Deantrea Woods, were treated and released.
McCarter says three children who were inside the home were not injured.
Police say in a Facebook post that investigators do not believe the shooting was random.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead
Police did not release further details.