KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police say a shooting at a Tennessee home has killed a woman and hospitalized two teenagers.
Knoxville police Lt. Chris McCarter tells news outlets that 29-year-old Denise Stevens was pronounced dead at a hospital after the shooting Sunday night. The other two victims, 18-year-old Abdul Tahir and 19-year-old Deantrea Woods, were treated and released.
McCarter says three children who were inside the home were not injured.
Police say in a Facebook post that investigators do not believe the shooting was random.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
Police did not release further details.