LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police say two men and women were bound and left in a Las Vegas house that was intentionally set ablaze, and a neighbor rescued a child from the burning home. Firefighters arrived to find one man dead, another with stab wounds and the two women with severe burns.
No motive was immediately disclosed Tuesday and no suspects were identified in the Monday incident at the home east of downtown.
Police are calling it a homicide and arson.
Officer Larry Hadfield says the victims were bound with plastic straps.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'White lives matter' rally goers are vastly outnumbered in Huntington Beach
- Reports: Man kills self after standoff at Honolulu hotel
- CVS welcomes desperate vaccine hunters looking for second dose
- A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there all along
- Why rashes that follow COVID vaccines could be a 'good thing'
The women were taken to University Medical Center with severe burns, along with the man who was stabbed.
A neighbor was also treated for smoke inhalation after helping get the young child and other people out of the burning house.