NEW YORK (AP) — Police say a stalker broke into Taylor Swift’s New York City townhouse and took a nap.
Police say officers investigating a reported break-in Friday found 22-year-old Roger Alvarado asleep in the pop star’s home in the Tribeca neighborhood.
Alvarado, of Homestead, Florida, was arrested on charges of stalking, burglary, criminal mischief and trespassing.
It’s not clear whether he has an attorney who can speak for him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
Alvarado was arrested at the same address on Feb. 13 on charges of breaking the front door with a shovel.
Swift was not home during Friday’s break-in.
The multiplatinum-selling recording artist has dealt with stalkers on both coasts.
Police said a Colorado man arrested April 14 outside a Beverly Hills home owned by Swift had a knife, a rope and ammunition.