BOSTON (AP) — Police say a slow-speed chase in Massachusetts ended when a truck driver ran out of gasoline.
The Republican newspaper reports police tried to stop a pickup truck in Ludlow, Massachusetts, on Sunday.
Ludlow police trailed the truck into Springfield and Springfield police began assisting in the chase. The truck pulled over at an intersection.
Ludlow police say 37-year-old Corey Moreau told them that he only stopped because he ran out of gas.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- Americans, Canadians are warned not to eat romaine lettuce VIEW
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
Police say Moreau had five arrest warrants and was charged with failure to stop for police and other violations.
It’s unclear if Moreau has an attorney who can comment on his behalf.