BOSTON (AP) — Police say a slow-speed chase in Massachusetts ended when a truck driver ran out of gasoline.
The Republican newspaper reports police tried to stop a pickup truck in Ludlow, Massachusetts, on Sunday.
Ludlow police trailed the truck into Springfield and Springfield police began assisting in the chase. The truck pulled over at an intersection.
Ludlow police say 37-year-old Corey Moreau told them that he only stopped because he ran out of gas.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
Police say Moreau had five arrest warrants and was charged with failure to stop for police and other violations.
It’s unclear if Moreau has an attorney who can comment on his behalf.