BOSTON (AP) — Police say a slow-speed chase in Massachusetts ended when a truck driver ran out of gasoline.
The Republican newspaper reports police tried to stop a pickup truck in Ludlow, Massachusetts, on Sunday.
Ludlow police trailed the truck into Springfield and Springfield police began assisting in the chase. The truck pulled over at an intersection.
Ludlow police say 37-year-old Corey Moreau told them that he only stopped because he ran out of gas.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
Police say Moreau had five arrest warrants and was charged with failure to stop for police and other violations.
It’s unclear if Moreau has an attorney who can comment on his behalf.