BOSTON (AP) — Police say a slow-speed chase in Massachusetts ended when a truck driver ran out of gasoline.
The Republican newspaper reports police tried to stop a pickup truck in Ludlow, Massachusetts, on Sunday.
Ludlow police trailed the truck into Springfield and Springfield police began assisting in the chase. The truck pulled over at an intersection.
Ludlow police say 37-year-old Corey Moreau told them that he only stopped because he ran out of gas.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
Police say Moreau had five arrest warrants and was charged with failure to stop for police and other violations.
It’s unclear if Moreau has an attorney who can comment on his behalf.