GILFORD, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire are seeking witnesses to the crash that killed a woman and injured her husband while their baby was in the car.
Gilford Police say 22-year-old Rhianna Santiago was killed Saturday after her car rolled over on a bypass in Gilford. WMUR-TV reports her husband, 25-year-old Darren Cartier, was hospitalized.
The couple’s 1-year-old daughter was not injured.
Police say the driver of a second vehicle involved in the crash is cooperating, but they still don’t know what caused the crash. Sgt. Christopher Jacques says they are considering the direct involvement of another vehicle.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
Police are asking anyone with information about the crash to contact them.
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com